Whether you’re looking to launch your first podcast or you have one already –
The PinPep’s Podcast team is here to take care of everything for you!
From mapping out the perfect strategy to publishing on Apple; from branding & artwork, to getting in the podcast charts. We’ve supported hundreds of entrepreneurs & business owners to launch & grow successful podcasts in dozens of industries, to get themselves known & make signing new clients easier than ever!
Done For You Package
Want to launch your new podcast without all the stress, tech headaches & hassle?
Our complete Done-For-You Podcast Launch Package takes care of EVERYTHING…all you need to do is to record the episodes (and we’ll even teach you how!).Find out more
Podcast Launch Pad Lite
You already have a plan for your podcast and a team to help you implement it but you’re looking for all the tech to be taken care of.
Perfect for entrepreneurs, business owners, coaches, authors and speakers who are looking for light touch podcast support with big impact.Find out more
Perfect if you’ve already got a podcast, or once your new show is launched. If you want your time back, more space to be creative and a top-quality, professional podcast…our Podcast Production is for you. You even get invited to monthly planning sessions to make sure you always know what’s coming next! We’re totally invested in your success!Find out more
Why should I create a podcast?
- On average 36% of YouTube videos are watched in their entirety while over
80% of podcasts are listened to through to the end.
- On average, a podcast listener listens to over 7.5 hrs per week of podcasts
- Only 11% of the top 100 podcasts globally are created by women. There is a push for more women to get into podcasting.
- There are just over 2 million podcasts compared to over 32 million YouTube
channels – There’s still a lot of room for growth and to get known in the
- Podcast advertising market set to reach $1bn by the end of 2021
- 28% of podcast listeners are degree educated versus 19% population
- 45% of podcast listeners have an annual income over £75k
- Podcast listeners are much more active on every social media channel (94%
are active on at least one – vs 81% for the entire population)
- Podcast listeners are more likely to follow companies and brands on social
- The time between a customer/client discovering a brand and purchasing from them is much shorter with a podcast – Listeners report a greater connection with podcast hosts and therefore brands over other forms of media
- Brands report 14% more sales are made by their podcast listeners than by other social media content
- When listeners find a new podcast they enjoy it has the ‘Netflix’ effect – They binge listen and tell their friends about it.